2. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
5. Vote to approve the request made by the Torrington Board of Education and Interim Superintendent Susan Lubomski to authorize the reallocation of $145,000 of Capital Resource funding to be applied to the projects described in Superintendent Lubomski’s letter dated August 14, 2018.
6. Vote to accept the Board of Education financial reports.
7. Discussion: Business by Department Heads.
8. Discussion: Business by the Mayor and Members of the Board of Finance.