In response to the Governor’s Executive Orders regarding COVID-19, this meeting will be held remotely using the ZOOM online meeting platform. Members of the public wishing to listen to the meeting in real time can access the meeting online or by phone. Instructions are available online at: www.torringtonct.org/zoom.
BY PHONE: Call-in phone number: 1 (646) 558-8656 | Meeting ID number: 831 3613 2228 | Dial-in Passcode: 866054
ONLINE: https://zoom.us/join | Meeting ID number: 831 3613 2228 | Password: 3Htd3B
Public comments may be submitted in writing to the City Clerk’s Office before 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Written comments should be sent electronically to email@example.com or by mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 140 Main Street, Torrington, CT.
- Vote to accept the minutes of the regular meeting held April 21, 2020.
- Vote to accept the recommendation of Safer Places consultant Steve Bukoski, Chief William Baldwin, Captain Bart Barown and the Purchasing Agent to award the contract for the Surveillance Camera System upgrade at the Police Department headquarters in the amount of $94,544.38 to Mammoth Security, Inc., of New Britain, CT and authorize the Mayor to act on behalf of the City regarding the execution of the contract and its administration.
- Vote to formally accept the establishment of Fund 0282 – COVID 19 for the accounting of expenses and revenues related to the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Discussion regarding FY 2020/2021 budgets.
- Vote to accept the Board of Education financial reports.
- Discussion: Business by Department Heads.
- Discussion: Business by the Mayor and Members of the Board of Finance.