In response to the Governor’s Executive Orders regarding COVID-19, this meeting will be held remotely using the ZOOM online meeting platform. Members of the public wishing to listen to the meeting in real time can access the meeting online or by phone. Instructions are available online at: www.torringtonct.org/zoom.
BY PHONE: Call-in phone number: 1 (646) 558-8656 | Meeting ID number: 895 3630 8553 | Dial-in Passcode: 521720
ONLINE: https://zoom.us/join | Meeting ID number: 895 3630 8553 | Password: 6hc78Q
Torrington residents are encouraged to submit comments in writing to the City Clerk’s Office before 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. Written comments that are sent electronically to [email protected] or by mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 140 Main Street, Torrington, CT will be forwarded to the Board for their review and read aloud at the start of the meeting.
- Presentation of written comments from the public.
- Discussion on budgets.
- Roll Call Vote to approve the total appropriation for the FY 2020 - 2021 Board of Education Operating and Capital Budgets and grant the Board of Education 30 days to report on how the funds will be appropriated between Operating and Capital budgets.
- Roll Call Vote to adopt the 2020 – 2021 City Budget.
- Roll Call Vote to set the FY 2020 - 2021 Mill Rate.
- Roll Call Vote to set the FY 2020 - 2021 Motor Vehicle Mill Rate.