In response to the Governor’s Executive Orders regarding COVID-19, in-person access to this meeting at the City Hall Auditorium will be limited to Board members, City staff and other key personnel on agenda items only. All others may attend this meeting remotely by phone or online using the ZOOM online meeting platform. Instructions are available online at: www.torringtonct.org/zoom.
PHONE Call-in phone number: 1 (646) 558-8656 | Meeting ID number: 893 2126 7945 | Dial-in Passcode: 06790
ONLINE https://zoom.us/join | Meeting ID number: 893 2126 7945 | Password: 06790
Torrington residents are encouraged to submit comments in writing to the City Clerk’s Office before 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 6, 2020. Written comments that are sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 140 Main Street, Torrington, CT will be forwarded to the Board for their review in advance of the meeting.
- Vote to approve the minutes of the regular meeting held December 2, 2020.
- Vote to accept Police Chief Baldwin’s report.
- Vote to accept Fire Chief Towey’s report.
- Vote to accept Deputy Fire Chief Tripp's report.
- Vote to accept the Emergency Management report.
- Vote to accept the EMS Provider Activity report.
- Vote to consider business by the Volunteer Fire Departments.
- Vote to consider business by Department Heads.
- Vote to consider business by the Mayor and Members of the Board of Public Safety.