Open to Public
2. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
3. Recognition of the Torrington Woman’s Club 95th Anniversary
Purchases & Payments
5. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Superintendent of Streets and Parks and the Purchasing Agent, and authorize the Mayor to extend the Tree Trimming and Removal Services contract to Asplundh Tree Expert Company of Willow Grove, PA (Branch location: East Windsor, CT) for fiscal year 2018/19.
Torrington Police Collective Bargaining Agreement
6. Vote to accept the recommendation of Attys. Muschell and Dumas, and approve the two (2) year Police Local 442, Council 4, AFSCME Successor Collective Bargaining Agreement, as described in Atty. Muschell’s letter dated September 27, 2018.
Tax Collector Refunds
9. Business by the Ordinance Subcommittee
10. Business by Dept. Heads
11. Comments for the Good of the Order
Open to Public for Agenda Items Only
12. Vote to open the meeting to the public to discuss agenda items only.
13. Vote to enter Executive Session to discuss the potential acquisition of real property, per C.G.S. §1200(6D).