Open to Public
2. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
Purchases & Payments
3. Vote to approve the budget transfer requests described in City Comptroller Alice Proulx’s memo dated August 15, 2018, pending Board of Finance authorization on August 21, 2018.
4. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Superintendent of Parks and Recreation and the Director of Public Works and authorize the Mayor to award RFP #ATR-005-081418 for the removal of the underground oil tank at the Armory building and related services as well as the charges associated with the oil transfer, cost of removal and disposal of any contaminated soil, and the two alternates for concrete removal and site restoration as described in their letter dated August 16, 2018, to Kropp Environmental Contractors, Inc. of Lebanon, CT, with funding from Fund 91 “LoCIP Public Act Proceeds”.
5. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Public Works Director and the Purchasing Agent, and authorize the Mayor to award the contract for the environmental abatement and demolition services of Southeast School to Standard Demolition Services, Inc. of Trumbull, CT in the amount of $248,290.00 with funding from Fund 0310 and Fund 91, and have the Mayor act on behalf of the City regarding the execution of the contract and its administration.
6. Presentation of NRG Economic Development Study
Tax Collector Refunds
9. Vote to consider business by the Ordinance subcommittee.
10. Business by Dept. Heads
11. Comments for the Good of the Order
Open to Public for Agenda Items Only
12. Vote to open the meeting to the public to discuss agenda items only.
13. Acting herein as the Water Pollution Control Authority, vote to enter Executive session, pursuant to C.G.S. §1-200(6)(E) and C.G.S. §1-210(b)(1), to discuss draft intermunicipal agreements for the discharge of sewage from real property lying outside the bounds of the City into the City sewage system.