3. Northwest Community Bank check presentation to P.A.L.
Open to Public
4. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
5. Acting herein as the Water Pollution Control Authority, vote to schedule a public hearing, pursuant to C.G.S. §7-247(a), on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. to discuss and obtain public comment on a proposal to extend the City of Torrington’s sanitary sewer system and install sanitary sewers on Homestead Road and Kimball Lane.
Tobacco/Smoke and Vape Free Parks
Purchases & Payments
7. Vote to approve the budget transfer requests for the Police Department Information Technology upgrade, as described in City Comptroller Alice Proulx’s memo dated October 15, 2018; pending Board of Finance authorization on October 16, 2018.
8. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Coe Memorial Park Committee, the Parks and Recreation Commission, the Purchasing Agent, and the Parks and Recreation Supervisor, and authorize the extension of the contract regarding the maintenance and care of the Coe Memorial Park gardens to Still River Gardens, LLC, of Litchfield, CT for the 2019 season.
9. Vote to accept the recommendation of Joel Sekorski, Director of Services for the Elderly, and the Purchasing Agent, and authorize the Mayor to award the purchase of a Walk behind Floor Scrubber to Maybury Material Handling of East Longmeadow, MA in the amount of $5,927 and have the Mayor act on behalf of the City regarding the execution of the contract and its administration.
Release of Liens
Tax Collector Refunds
13. Acting herein as the Water Pollution Control Authority, vote to consider business by the Ordinance subcommittee.
14. Business by Dept. Heads
15. Comments for the Good of the Order
Open to Public for Agenda Items Only
16. Vote to open the meeting to the public to discuss agenda items only.
17. Vote to enter Executive Session to discuss the potential acquisition of real property, per C.G.S. §1200(6D).
18. Vote to enter Open Session.