Open to Public
2. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
Purchases & Payments
3. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Finance Department to waive the City bid process and authorize the Mayor to extend the Pension and OPEB contracted actuarial services with Hooker & Holcombe, Inc. of West Hartford, CT, and have the Mayor act on behalf of the City regarding the execution of the contract and its administration.
5. Acting herein as the Water Pollution Control Authority, vote to accept the recommendation of the WPCA Administrator, Purchasing Agent, and the City’s consulting engineers Wright-Pierce to award Bid# WPU-041-040318RB – Water Pollution Control Facility Comprehensive Upgrade to C.H. Nickerson of Torrington, CT for the amount of $54,275,900.00, and authorize the Mayor to execute said contract. Contingent upon approval from Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection.
6. Acting herein as the Water Pollution Control Authority, vote to approve the following payments from Fund #490 Sanitary Sewer Capital Improvement, as described in Mr. Drew’s memo dated July 5, 2018.
DATE CONTRACTOR AMOUNT$ DESCRIPTION
6/25/2018 UKS $13,000.00 CWF-695 DC East Basin PLO
6/22/2018 US Bank $500.00 CWF-695 DC East Basin PLO
5/14/2018 Wright Pierce $809.40 CIP D-14 CMOM Plan
Tax Collector Refunds
10. Business by Dept. Heads
11. Comments for the Good of the Order
Open to Public for Agenda Items Only
12. Vote to open the meeting to the public to discuss agenda items only.