Open to Public
2. Vote to open the meeting to the public.
Municipal Advising & Custodial Services
3. Vote to assign DiMeo Schneider & Associates, LLC - Fiduciary Investment Advisors as the City’s municipal advisor for defined benefit and contribution plans.
4. Vote to assign The Principal Financial Group as the City’s custodial bank for defined benefit plans.
5. Vote to consider business by the Small Cities subcommittee.
5a. Vote to approve the following Small Cities projects and payments “ex post facto”:
Release of Liens
Tax Collector Refunds
9. Business by Dept. Heads
10. Business by Mayor & Members
Open to Public for Agenda Items Only
11. Vote to open the meeting to the public to discuss agenda items only.