In response to the Governor’s Executive Orders regarding COVID-19, this meeting will be held remotely using the ZOOM online meeting platform. Members of the public wishing to listen to the meeting in real time can access the meeting online or by phone. Instructions are available online at: www.torringtonct.org/zoom.
BY PHONE | Call-in phone number: 1 (646) 558-8656 | Meeting ID number: 843-6275-4967 | Dial-in Passcode: 659327
ONLINE | https://zoom.us/join | Meeting ID number: 843-6275-4967 | Password: 6NsGUe
Public comments may be submitted in writing to the City Clerk’s Office before 4:00 p.m. on Monday, May 4, 2020. Written comments should be sent electronically to email@example.com or by mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 140 Main Street, Torrington, CT.
- Minutes: Vote to approve the minutes of the regular meeting held April 20, 2020.
- Budget Review & Discussion: Review and discussion regarding the proposed City budget for the fiscal period from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
- Release of Liens: Vote to accept Corporation Counsel’s recommendation and authorize the Mayor, pursuant to C.G.S. §12-179, to release the liens described in Atty. Muschell’s memo dated May 4, 2020.
- Tax Collector Refunds: Vote to accept the recommendation of the Tax Collector and authorize the nine tax refunds indicated on the list dated May 4, 2020.
- Sewer Refunds: Herein acting as the WPCA, vote to accept the recommendation of the Tax Collector and authorize the four sewer usage refunds indicated on the list dated May 4, 2020
- Business by Dept. Heads
- Business by Mayor & Members