Public Comment (for in-person attendees only)
1. Vote to open the meeting to the public, in accordance with Section 4(e) of the City Council & WPCA Meeting Rules of Procedure.
4. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Services for the Elderly Commission and approve the Mayor’s appointment of Alternate Commissioner Ed Wilmot as a regular member of the Services for the Elderly Commission to fill the remainder of a three-year term vacated by John Silano and expiring on July 6, 2023.
5. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Services for the Elderly Commission and approve the Mayor’s reappointment of Commissioner John Riggs as a regular member of the Services for the Elderly Commission for a three-year term expiring on July 6, 2024
Management Resolution Updates
Contract Award: Supply & Installation of Roll-Up Doors
8. Vote by the City Council, herein acting as the WPCA, to accept the recommendation of the WPCA Administrator to waive the bid process and award the contract for the supply and installation of two roll-up doors to Torrington Overhead Door Co. Inc. for the total amount of $24,674.
Contract Award: Extension of Cleaning Services
9. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Purchasing Agent and the Parks & Recreation Superintendent to extend the current bid contract with Building One Facility Services, LLC for cleaning services at the Armory Building and Teen Center through FY 21/22, at the same prices and terms as the current contract.
Contract Award: City Hall Water Fountain Relocation
10. Vote to accept the recommendation of the Deputy Public Works Director / City Engineer to award the contract for the relocation of the City Hall water fountain from City Hall to Franklin Plaza to Yield Industries, LLC for the total cost of $34,440, to be funded by the Arts Place Making Grant ($27,822) and the Parks Department ($6,618), and authorize the Mayor to act on behalf of the City regarding the award and execution of the contract agreement.
Commissioning Agent Services Agreement
11. Vote to appoint Innovative Engineering Services, LLC to act as commissioning agent for the construction of the new high school, middle school, and central offices, and authorize the Mayor to execute the Commissioning Agent Services Agreement.
Online Vital Record Processing
Release of Liens
Tax Collector Refunds
16. Business by Dept. Heads
17. Business by Mayor & Members