For the time being, meetings will only be held on time-sensitive or urgent matters. Any business that can wait until a traditional public meeting can be held, will be temporarily placed on hold.
The City is committed to providing open government and public participation.
In response to the Governor’s Executive Orders, all public meetings will be conducted remotely using the ZOOM Cloud Meeting platform. Members of the public may join and listen to live meetings in real time by phone or online.
- CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
- Having trouble with ZOOM? Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions & Answers.
Call-in instructions and Meeting ID information to join online will also be posted at the top of each agenda.
All documents to be discussed during the meeting will be posted on the City's website at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. To access any available documents, go to the online meeting agenda and click on each agenda item seperately. If supporting documents are available, they will open in a new window.
To submit documents and Information pertaining to an agenda item, please email the respective staff representative for the Board or Commission:
- City Council: Jon Draper
- Board of Public Safety: Jon Draper
- Board of Finance: Jon Draper
- Board of Ed: Merisa Suljic
- Planning and Zoning: Martin Connor
- Inland Wetlands and Watercourse: Jeremy Leifert
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Jeremy Leifert
- Services for the Elderly: Joel Sekorski
- Parks & Recreation: Brett Simmons
- For all other Boards and Commissions, please reach out to Maurette Wall for contact information
Public Comments: The public is encouraged to submit their comments in writing to the staff representative for each Board or Commission at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. For Public Hearings, the public comment portion of the meetings will still occur. The Mayor or Chairman of each meeting will announce the procedure that will be followed. In addition, meeting procedures will be also be attached to every agenda.
All meetings will be recorded and posted on the City's website for viewing within 7 days of the meeting. Click Here to access the recordings.
Legal notices will only be published to the City's website during the COVID-19 pandemic. They will not be published in the newspaper, as is typically required by statute. Click here to access all legal notices.